Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I Love Thursday



i will keep it short & sweet this week because i'm pretty exhausted & i'm trying to finish my cross stitch...

i love my life. in general.

i've had kind of a rough week this week, just one of those things where trying to go to school full-time & work almost full-time starts to wear me thin (it comes in waves). then i tried to put it all in perspective: i am working towards a goal. i have an opportunity to make a career out of something i love & i have a job that is super easy & flexible. i am really really thankful for the things i have in my life & the people that i have in my life, no matter how stressful things can get. life really is awesome for me, the good & the bad.

the end. :)

hopefully in the next day or so i'll have a craft to post on here!

No comments: