Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates! New cross stitches! Stuff!

So when we last left off, I was flipping my shit over Bob Ross requesting my services. He has since received it & was very complimentary, even posting something about it on his Facebook. He sent me some sweet pics too!

Sneak peek of Season Cinco!

Eric, Tim, Bob, random guy


Bob showing off my cross stitch! Awwwws....


Although it's been a minute since I've blogged, I've been keeping busy with the salon & Etsy. I have one more sale until I've sold 100 items from Etsy. Woo! I've been trying to recover from xmas & restock the shop but I haven't been able to catch up yet! Note to self-don't wait until you have 11 items before trying to get it back up to 30+.

I hadn't embroidered in a while & I came across this adorable owl pattern & knew...it must be done. I tried to give it kind of a "vintage" feel. It was nice playing around with colors I don't usually work with! I'm usually drawn to the bright, bold colors but I've been digging on the subdued colors lately. I guess it's not that these colors aren't bright, but...you get what I mean.


I loved stitching the eyes!

If you haven't checked out the shop in a while, shame on you. Just kidding, make it up to me by going there now! Here are a few of my new favorites from the shop.






Go on, check 'em out! Take a peek at my flickr page for all the rest of the goodness!

No comments: